Why Choose Us for Analogue Business Phone Lines?
An analogue phone line is ideal if you just want to make and receive calls, but why should you choose Xcess Telecom? Our analogue phone solutions are supported and maintained by BT Openreach so the quality of calls is excellent. There is also an extensive range of features on our systems including call forwarding, call barring, smart divert, and more.
The main thing that sets us apart from the competition, however, is customer service. When you deal with the big corporates, you are just a number in a sales database. We take a different approach as we are an SME that helps other SMEs with their telecoms and IT. That means you get a personal level of customer service and an unrivalled attention to detail.
Keeping You Connected
We also keep our prices low so you can use the phone as required while easily managing your costs. That means low prices for both line rental and call rates. In addition, there are no connection charges. That means you only pay for calls:
- Calls to landlines (01, 02, and 03 numbers) cost 1.5p per minute
- Calls to mobile cost 8p per minute
Fill out our contact form to start a conversation.
Benefits of Our Analogue Phone Lines
- Doesn’t need an internet connection to work
- Simple to use
- Minimal setup required
- Low cost for simple setups
- Excellent customer service
You also have a choice of different aftersales care plans. This includes:
- BT Care Level 1 – support within two working days
- BT Care Level 2 – next day support Monday to Saturday (excluding bank holidays)
- BT Care Level 3 – same day support if you report by 1pm, next day support if you report after 1pm
- BT Care Level 4 – support within six hours
Find out more about our analogue phone lines by speaking to one of our SME telecom experts. Call today on 0330 124 0701.
(Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and will count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.)