Is internet connectivity mission critical in your business? Do you run a large company or do you have a large number of users? If you answered yes to these questions, you should consider moving your broadband connection to a Leased Line. If you already have a leased line, Xcess Telecom offers unrivalled levels of support and customer service – it’s time to make the switch.
Our Leased Line broadband connections give you scalable, flexible, and reliable internet speeds that are ultra-fast. Whether you are a call centre using VoIP to contact customers, an online retailer who cannot trade without an internet connection, a financial organisation who needs constant updates from the market, or any other type of intensive and mission critical internet user, we can help.
Find out more by contacting one of our internet connectivity and productivity experts – complete our contact form now.
Benefits of Leased Lines
- Run anything – the ultra-fast speeds mean you can do anything with the internet in your organisation. In addition, there is guaranteed bandwidth with equal upload and download speeds.
- Connections you can depend on – your leased line connection is exclusive to your business so it is completely uncontended. Your business gets all the bandwidth.
- Increased efficiency and productivity – your teams and systems will get more done in less time. Your technical support team will have fewer headaches too.
- Peace of mind – our leased lines are secure plus backup connection options are available. This adds another layer of connectivity to minimise downtime.
- Flexible – you can configure the connection so it is split between users.
- Enterprise level support – you get a guaranteed SLA plus proactive monitoring of connections to resolve issues as soon as possible.
- Affordable – we keep our prices low, plus monthly costs are fixed so it is easier for you to manage your budget.
- Scalable –bandwidth can be increased as required to suit the needs of your business
How it Works
Our Leased Lines use FTTP technology – Fibre to the Premises. This means fibre optic cables cover the connection all the way to your business, including the final section between the cabinet in the street and your location. This is why it is the most expensive broadband option, but it is also the fastest and most reliable.
The Best Providers
We only use the best Leased Line providers on the market to ensure you get high standards of service. This includes BT Wholesale and Virgin Media Business. We don’t favour any particular solution, however. Instead, our team will make a recommendation only when we understand the needs of your business, your budget, and have explored all the options.
The process starts with a free, no obligation consultation. Contact us today to set that up by calling 0330 124 0701.
(Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and will count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.)