Non-Geographic Virtual Phone Numbers
Standard geographical numbers are common in UK businesses but in many situations, they are more of a hindrance than a benefit. They are costly to set up and maintain, there is no flexibility, and they may not portray the image you want to portray.
A non-geographical number from Xcess Telecom is the solution. They are virtual numbers so you have a choice of options. This means you can get a solution that meets your business needs, and a number that properly represents your business. They also come with additional services including call routing, call reporting, and call management.
Here are some of the things you can do with a virtual number:
- Local everywhere – give customers a local-rate number to call, regardless of their location
- Measure marketing campaigns – use unique response numbers to measure specific marketing campaigns
- Differentiate – use different number types for different areas of your business
- Get more enquiries, leads, and sales – encourage customers to call you by using a free phone or local rate number
- Improve customer services – by making it easy for customers to contact you
- Generate additional revenue – use a special rate number to generate revenue
As the number is virtual, it is also portable. This means it goes with you if you move location.
Details of the four number options we have available are below or you can complete the contact form and one of our advisors will get in touch.
Non-Geographic Number Options
- Local Phone (01, 02, 03) – promote your business locally with an 01 or 02 number, or nationally with an 03 number. Calls are local rate.
- Free Phone (0800 or 0808) – increase calls to your business by up to 300 percent with a free phone number. Free phone numbers also give a more professional appearance and can give you an edge on your competition.
- National Rate (0871 or 0872) – ideal if you sell nationally. Customers trust these numbers so you will get calls, plus you can earn revenue from them.
- Special Rate (0843, 0844, or 0845) – generate additional revenue for your business.
- Improve marketing campaigns
- Help to increase sales
- Additional revenue stream
- Improved customer services
- Help control response
- Manage corporate growth and change
- Increase sales channel
- Local Presence
To discuss a specific solution, or find out what is best for your needs, contact us today. Call our 03 number today – 0330 124 0701.
(Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and will count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.)