Business Broadband Solutions to Connect You Faster
If you are tired of paying large sums of money for a second-rate broadband solution you should call Xcess Telecom. We offer a number of reliable and affordable broadband products depending on your needs:
- Standard internet use – Unlimited Business Broadband
- Heavy internet use – Fibre Business Broadband
- Intensive internet use – Ultimate Fibre Broadband
- Mission critical internet use – Leased Line Broadband
Before making any recommendation, our broadband experts will get an understanding of your business and your broadband needs. Start the conversation by contacting us today – fill out our contact form.
Make the Right Broadband Choice
Unlimited Business Broadband
This is also known as ADSL broadband. It is ideal for web browsing, email, and standard business functions (collaborative working, accessing cloud services, maintaining a website, and more).
Fibre Broadband Solutions
Fibre broadband gives your business faster and more consistent internet connectivity that makes it more reliable and feasible to use business tools like VoIP, networking, video conferencing, and more. It is affordable, plus there are different options depending on the precise needs of your business:
- Fibre business broadband – if your business relies heavily on the internet this solution gives you superfast fibre speeds at low costs.
- Ultimate fibre business broadband – standalone fibre internet connection that doesn’t require a phone line. The connection is uncontended so speeds are ultra-fast in both directions, i.e. uploads are just as fast as downloads. You also get ultra-fast support as problems are resolved within seven hours. This solution is ideal if your business uses the internet intensively.
This solution involves installing a physical fibre connection direct to your business. This means you get dedicated bandwidth with equally fast upload and download speeds. As it is dedicated, your business has exclusive use of the line. It is the ideal solution if the internet is mission critical to your business. For example, where you cannot process sales without an internet connection.
Not all broadband is equal – make sure you speak to a member of our expert team today to make sure you are making the right choice for your business. Call now on 0330 124 0701.
(Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and will count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.)